Nowadays, we often share too much information about ourselves in social media. Learning from the Facebook case, some of us might have reconsider on limiting our details on the internet. One of the easiest thing we could do is to delete our account. So in this article we will tell you how to delete instagram account.
There are two choices to delete Instagram account. You can deactivate it or delete it permanently. The primary difference is that delete instagram account permanently will get rid of all your video clips and image, while deactivate it will make your data unnoticeable but all your material will be there when you decided to come back.
let’s go through the steps below for each method that really suits you.
TEMPORARILY disable an Instagram Account:
- Use a web browser to log into your Instagram account (you cannot do it from the application)
- Click on the profile button in the top-right corner
- Next to your profile picture and user name, select “Edit Profile”
- Scroll down and select the “Temporarily disable my account” link
- Select a reason why you’re disabling your account
- Re-enter your password.
- Click on the button that says “Temporarily Disable Account”
- To reactivate the account, just login back into it.
PERMANENTLY delete Instagram Account:
- From a browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for removing accounts.
- Log In
- Select a reason why you’re disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password
- Select the red button saying: “Permanently delete my account”.
- Your account is currently gone.
After completing the steps ahead, now you’re done saying ciao adios to the Instagram world!
Pssstt, if by any chance you’re still on Instagram (or once you’re decided to come back) don’t forget to follow our Instagram account (@Androidsubcom). See you in the next article mate !